This is about opening for a giggle. Opening with ANYTHING that makes you chuckle to yourself.
You’re just fucking around with people, self amusing (right before you hit on her)
Even open yourself lol “I look fucking hot” I’m the best looking guy in here ya know” “Something smells well nice… oh its me” Crack yourself up, say anything to boost your energy because not many other people will do it for ya. Do whatever makes YOU laugh.
Most of the openers you come out with are stupid/silly/CHEEKY stuff with a glint in your eye that says “I like you”.
****** Pointless Examples but ER anyway
• Hey guys do you think I'm a HOT PEICE of MAN CANDY?
• Do you wear that dress all the time??? ( You can use any item she’s wearing)
• Hey like your ear rings (Hey I like your “ANYTHING”)
• Hey I don’t like your (ANYTHING!)
• "OOY YOOY"
• Hey I noticed you noticing me noticing you, did you notice that?
• Whistle at her ‘woooo hoooo’
• Bump into he with your waist to her waist
• What the fuck are you looking at??? 
• Who are you???
• You’re fucking HOT, what’s you’re name?
• Do you want to buy me a drink???
• Do you wonna give me a blowjob??? 
• Grab girls walking past by the forearm pulling them in and get their opinion on whatever - BIG happy smile and fun vibe (VERY difficult to calibrate)
• "Excuse me, do you like my jumper?
• Turning round and shouting "DID YOU JUST GRAB MY ASS?!" 'you totally did', 'I'm not a piece of meat', 'I'd let you feel it if you asked nice, you don't need to grab it'. Stay loud and funny, straight faced.
An opener is pretty much irrelevant in truth… it’s just a means to start a conversation with the girl. That’s all they are. normally after you open a girl the topics changes immediately anyway... so in affect the opener goes straight in the trash. I just happen to enjoy fucking around with people and making myself feel good so these openers are perfect for me. And they set the perfect tone for the interaction to go how I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment